- You had a great idea for a pithy, witty, topical blog post just a moment ago…ach, no. Forgotten it already
- You look at the Brazilian-waxed 20-somethings in the shower after yoga and think “poor little thing must be freezing down there, I hope she’s got some nice warm big pants to cover up”
- You ignore jobs that have “just got out of college and will work for peanuts” written all over them…
- …then half an hour before the deadline apply anyway, because you need a stable income and you *still* don’t have a pension
- You realise you are technically old enough to have given birth to the surly 18 year-old behind the counter at the co op
- Hangovers last three days – from two glasses of wine
- The “watershed” is shorthand for “bed time”.
So this was just a brief list from this week .
Anyone make me feel better by sharing their “senior moments”?